3D Modeles of virtual reality optimized ear tags and badges.
There is 3 different body shapes.
Each comes with a ear tag version and a universal badge version, to attach to collars for example.
The ear tag version has a shape keys to accommodate different ear thicknesses.
There is 3 areas, to apply color on the ear tag and one base color on the badge.
All of them have the option for 4 different pattern as backgrounds, or you can place your own, in the mask.
The PSD file for the overlay contains 14 different flags to show of your orientation and "gender".
Blender, PSD Templates and Unity package is included.
How to Use:
- The unity package was made in unity version 2019.4.31f1 using a different version can cause issues.
- Make sure you are using the latest VRCSDK3-AVATAR-2022.04.21.03.29 Avatar SDK. Using a different version can cause issues.
- Import the Ear Tag Unity package and drag the scene onto your existing scene.
- Pick a type you like and use the Body and Overlay PSD files to create your custom tag.
There is two design manual on how to do it, in the download section!
- Export your texture files out of your graphic program of choice and import them in unity. Drag them into the albedo slot of the corresponding material.
- Make sure that the material for the overlay is set to cutout if you have a transparent background.
- Parent the tag and move it as close to the bone rotation point as you can if you want to avoid clipping. Play with the scale and adjust the blend shape for the ear thickness.
- Upload your Avatar.
If you have trouble, or run into issues just join
our Discord: https://discord.gg/pxbJCTK66C
Basic skills for Gimp, Krita, Photoshop or other graphic programs are recommended.
We are happy to help otherwise!
Pictures might differ from the Product.
Some of the tag designs you see in the picture are examples and can not be included.
Distributing and or reselling the Product is prohibited.
6 Different Tags!